Members who submit an organization for consideration must first fill out a Charitable Organization Fact Sheet. You may email (email@example.com) the link to your organization's website prior to the next meeting so that members may make themselves knowledgeable about the organization in the event the organization is chosen to be presented that evening. If the organization you have submitted is chosen, you, as a member of 100+ Women Who Care Medina must make the presentation and your presentation should be simple and not overly formal. Only 100+ Women members can make presentations. You are limited to 5 minutes. When you are chosen to present you organization here is a list of questions that you should be prepared to discuss. After the presentation other members will have a chance to ask you questions.
- What is the name of the organization?
- Where is it located?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What is the purpose of the organization? (who are they, what do they do, how do they do it, who do they serve?)
- How is the organization currently funded?
- How will the funds be used?
- Would any of the funds go to administrative costs? (they shouldn't!)
- How would the organization benefit from receiving the donation?
- Who is responsible for discharging the funds?
- Are they a recognized 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization in Medina County?
- If chosen, to whom would the group make their checks payable to?